Isleta Amphitheater concerts 2023 will include some of the biggest names in entertainment. This outdoor concert venue hosts some of the Duke City’s largest music events and seats over 15,000 visitors. Artists such as Florida Georgia Line, John Mayer, and Janet Jackson have played here in the past and put on an unforgettable show for all of their fans. Here is everything you need to know about upcoming Isleta Amphitheater concerts and how to enjoy the most out of your visit.
Find more local entertainment like the Isleta Amphitheater concerts when you request your free copy of our Albuquerque Vacation Guide! This handy planning tool is also filled with the best recommendations for things to do while on vacation including outdoor activities, dining, and attractions.
More about Isleta Amphitheater Concerts
During the summer season, Isleta Amphitheater is the place to be to experience your favorite artists and create memories you’ll always cherish. It’s a great place to gather with fellow music lovers, enjoy good food, and listen to unforgettable songs you’ll want to dance to all night long. Here is a quick look at the Isleta Amphitheater concerts in 2023 to get you excited!
- Chris Stapleton’s All-American Road Show (April 27)
- Godsmack (May 7)
- Kane Brown – Drunk or Dreaming Tour (June 11)
- Disturbed: Take Back Your Life Tour (July 23)
- Luke Bryan: Country on Tour 2023 (July 28)
- Dierks Bentley: Gravel and Gold Tour (August 12)
- Rebelution: Good Vibes Summer Tour 2023 (August 18)
- Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Too $hort & More — H.S. Reunion Tour 2023 (August 22)
- Jelly Roll: Backroad Baptism Tour 2023 (August 30)
- Pantera (August 31)
- Ghost Re-Imperatour U.S.A. with Amon Amarth (Sept 7)
- Eric Church: The Outsiders Revival Tour (Sept 15)
- Jason Aldean: Highway Desperado Tour 2023 (October 6)
If you find yourself wanting to attend most or all of these concerts, consider purchasing season tickets for a complete VIP experience.
If you’d like to attend of one the Isleta Amphitheater 2023 concerts, here are some Isleta Amphitheater rules and other important information to help you prepare for your experience.
- lawn chairs with seats lower than nine (9) inches off the ground.
- ponchos or rain jackets
- seat cushions
- water: one sealed bottle of water allowed per patron. Please limit approx 1.5 liter (50 ounce) bottles.
- strollers. Please note that strollers are welcome through the gates & on the lawn but cannot be taken into the reserved seating area. Fans may check them at the Guest Service Booth located in the North Plaza.
Items NOT permitted:
- illegal drugs
- laser pointers
- lawn chairs with seats higher than nine (9) inches off the ground.
- pets (except service animals)
- recorders (audio or video)
food and beverage
While the music feeds your soul, the concession stands offer hamburgers, hot dogs, vegetarian options, snacks and beer to feed your empty stomachs!
Want to enjoy more out of your Isleta Amphitheater concerts? The venue offers a ticket upgrade option in which you can enjoy special perks like premier parking, lawn chair rental, or VIP Club access. Learn more about ticket upgrades now and check back soon to find who will be playing next summer!
stay with us at the Bottger Mansion of Old Town
After experiencing one of the Isleta Amphitheater concerts, return to the Bottger Mansion for some well-deserved rest! Our historic bed & breakfast provides comfortable rooms, outstanding amenities, and friendly hospitality. You’ll also enjoy a warm, delicious breakfast served first thing in the morning to start your day off right. Explore the many attractions of Albuquerque or simply relax in the peace and quiet of our cozy inn. Our beautiful haven in New Mexico is waiting for you, so check our availability and book your stay today!