If you like to take tours and get the inside information or just get a good overview, here are several we think you would like. We plan to add more as we find others.
- ABQ TROLLEY is the “best first thing to do in Albuquerque.” This unique trolley begins the trip a short walk from here and winds through neighborhoods along Central Avenue, formerly Route 66, downtown Albuquerque, the University of New Mexico, and Nob Hill. Spend about 85 minutes learning some of the Route 66 history in Albuquerque, film facts, and trivia about the Duke City. The open-air ABQ Trolley runs April through October. The ABQ Trolley X is a smaller closed trolley, so you can take their great city tour in the winter as well. Buy your Breaking Bad trolley tour tickets well in advance–they sell out quickly! They also offer specialty tours through the year focusing on brewpubs, the Route 66 Summerfest, and the best burger places.
- ALBUCREEPY DOWNTOWN GHOST WALK. If you’re into ghosts, spirits and the supernatural, enjoy “100 spine-tingling minutes” of Albuquerque’s more interesting side.
- ALBU-QUIRKY WALKING TOUR is the “downtown weird walk.” Part history, part mystery and lots of eccentricity, this walking tour showcases the kooky side of the city. From A-bombs to Zsa Zsa, you’ll find out why Albuquerque was recently ranked the fifth quirkiest city in the USA.
- BREAKING BAD RV TOURS is a must for fans of the show that put Albuquerque on the map. Visit many of the filming locations in a vintage RV exactly like the one on the show.
- DUKE CITY PEDALER. You can enjoy an easy bike ride and sample Albuquerque beers and pubs at the same time. You MUST see the Duke City Pedaler to believe it. Imagine a sort of bar… on wheels… with people sitting on both sides. It seats 14, so take your good friends along or make some new ones on the ride. If you have a group, you can rent the Pedaler for a private tour. Come to Albuquerque for a conference and take the Duke City Pedaler for an awesome team event!
- HISTORIC OLD TOWN WALKING TOUR. The Albuquerque Museum offers a docent-led tour of Old Town at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday from mid-March through mid-December. Immerse yourself our unique history and culture, stroll along the main streets and back alleys of Old Town to view historic buildings and architectural details and learn what makes Albuquerque the vibrant multi-cultural city it is today. If you can’t make the guided tour, pick up a self-guided walking tour brochure at the front desk.
- NEW MEXICO FILM TOURS An incredible number of films and television shows have been filmed in New Mexico. This tour visits many of the filming locations as well as the Albuquerque Netflix Studio. This tour is great for a diehard film fan.
- NEW MEXICO JEEP TOURS are for the adventure traveler who wants to explore our history, culture and land on a personal and private tour.
- NEW MEXICO WINE TOURS offers a delightful afternoon of wine tasting with a sip of New Mexico’s history. Tours are customized–you may choose your own wineries and destinations, or we would be happy to help you plan your entire day.
- ROUTES BICYCLE TOURS & RENTALS. Choose from tours of Old Town, the bosque woodlands by the Rio Grande River, wineries, and breweries or their special Biking Bad Tour.