If you’re looking for one of the best places to stay in Albuquerque, look no further. Bottger Mansion is a top-rated Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque and offers an incomparable opportunity to explore the fascinating Old Town area of this exciting city.
Apart from just having the opportunity to visit our extraordinary Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast, there’s plenty to do here as well. Albuquerque is a wonderful four-season destination.
When it comes to finding one of the best places to stay in Albuquerque, you can’t beat the cozy, charming accommodations offered at our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast. Whether you’re looking for a bit of adventure or a weekend mired in romance, there’s nothing that beats a winter getaway to the Bottger Mansion of Old Town. It is, without a doubt, one of the best places to stay in Albuquerque for 2022!
One of the Best Places to Stay in Albuquerque in 2022
As you melt into the casual charm of our New Mexico Bed and Breakfast, we think you’ll agree that it is one of the best places to stay in Albuquerque. Here, you’ll find something far different than a traditional stay in a large hotel chain. Not only will you enjoy personalized service that is second to none, but you’ll be well-located near Albuquerque’s Old Town so that you can enjoy the best of this vibrant and historic city.
At the top of the list of things that make our Old Town Bed and Breakfast one of the best places to stay in Albuquerque are our cozy accommodations and exceptional service. Inside our Bed and Breakfast near Old Town Albuquerque, you’ll find seven guest rooms. Each of our guest rooms is tastefully decorated and includes a wonderful range of amenities, including things like private bathrooms, luxurious linens, comfortable robes, cable TV, and much more. You can even enjoy beautiful sunsets and views of the famous Route 66 from some of our second-floor guest rooms!
Though our Bed and Breakfast’s historic charm and location near Albuquerque’s thriving Old Town are undoubtedly the stars of any great vacation here, we can’t forget about our breakfasts. Awaken to the aromas of a freshly made breakfast each morning, just one more special treat you often don’t indulge in at home. Breakfast is always changing here but includes things like a generous dish of fresh fruits with a house-made sorbet, followed by a sweet or savory main dish that is accompanied by a variety of breakfast sausage, ham or bacon and perhaps scones or biscuits. Our breakfast is the perfect way to start your day as you get ready to explore the incredible city of Albuquerque.
Our guest rooms are also undeniably romantic, providing the perfect place for you to escape with your sweetheart. We offer a range of enhancements and packages, too – the perfect way to spice up your getaway. Our most popular packages include things like memorable balloon rides, beautiful floral arrangements, decadent chocolate truffles, or an amazing Chef’s Tasting Dinner for two. With all of these amazing things on offer, is it any wonder that Bottger Mansion is rated as one of the best places to stay in Albuquerque?
The Best Things to do in Albuquerque
With one of the best places to stay in Albuquerque at your fingertips, it’s now time to turn your attention to all of the great things to do in Albuquerque.
These things certainly rank high on our list of the best things to do in Albuquerque, but there’s so much more to this incredible city than that! Here are just a few of our ideas for how to enjoy your next getaway.
- Tour Albuquerque’s Old Town, which is a 10-block homage to the city’s Native American and Spanish heritage.
- Albuquerque is a hot air ballooning mecca! Don’t miss your chance to soar high above this beautiful city. Albuquerque also hosts the International Balloon Fiesta each fall, which is an incredible sight to behold.
- Don’t miss your chance to see Albuquerque’s oldest building, the stunning San Felipe de Neri Parish.
- Top museums in town worth visiting include the Albuquerque Museum of Art and History and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center.
- Get outdoors on the beautiful Paseo del Bosque Trail, or one of the many trails in the area. Albuquerque is a wonderful destination for hiking and mountain biking.
- Take in some of the most breathtaking views in New Mexico at the top of the Sandia Peak Tramway.
- The ABQ BioPark is a fascinating place to visit – it’s home to four distinct attractions: an aquarium, a botanical garden, a zoo, and Tingley Beach.
- Do a little hiking and exploring at one of New Mexico’s most fascinating attractions, the Petroglyph National Monument.
At the end of the day, whatever it is you choose to do in Albuquerque, we know you’re going to have a great time – and it’s in part because you’re going to stay at one of the best places to stay in Albuquerque, the Bottger Mansion of Old Town. Are you ready to plan? Book your room at one of the most incredible places to stay in Albuquerque today!