There’s plenty to love about a visit to Albuquerque this winter, including fun outdoor adventures, cultural experiences at local museums, delicious meals at top-rated restaurants, shopping in the historic Old Town, and after all of it, a cold pint of craft beer from one of the best Albuquerque Breweries. There is nothing quite like unwinding with your friends or loved ones over a cold pint of delicious, locally-craft beer.
Luckily, Albuquerque has been enjoying the same boom of craft breweries as the rest of the country. Today, there are more than 10 Albuquerque breweries spread throughout the town. Like anything craft in nature, each of these Albuquerque breweries offers its unique spin and flavors to each pint they serve.
Of course, whether you’re here to sample the top Albuquerque breweries or plan to fill any gaps in your itinerary with them, you’ll have plenty of things to do while you’re here. After a full day of adventure in this fantastic city, leave yourself plenty of time to relax and unwind at our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast. We’re located in the heart of Albuquerque’s Old Town, with easy access to some of the city’s top restaurants, shopping, and attractions – not to mention breweries!
Don’t miss your chance to explore the Land of Enchantment this winter. It’s an absolutely magical time of year to visit! Book a room at our Old Town Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque today!
6 of the Best Albuquerque Breweries Not to Miss
Craft beer is personal to every city and does a wonderful job of reflecting local ingredients and personalities. Albuquerque breweries are no different. Below, we’ve listed six of the best Albuquerque breweries worth visiting during your next visit to this fantastic city.
- La Cumbre Brewing Company is one of the leading Albuquerque breweries in 2022. This award-winning brewery treats brewing like a science, and the resulting beer is nothing short of delicious. Their best-selling and fan-favorite beer is the Elevated IPA, a delightful hop-forward creation that will satisfy any hop lover.
- Indulge in some local flavors in your beer at Bow & Arrow Brewing Co. Their brews can best be described as adventurous – which is exactly what you’d hope for a beer using local flavors and tying to reflect the personality of New Mexico!
- Head to the city’s Skyline Heights Neighborhood, where you’ll find another of the top-rated Albuquerque breweries, Bombs Away Beer Company. They are well known for their unique twists on traditional beers and offer 16 varieties on tap.
- Don’t let the name fool you – the Santa Fe Brewing Company is one of the best Albuquerque breweries. This is the establishment’s second location, and it definitely doesn’t disappoint. They are one of the largest Albuquerque breweries with flavors big enough to match their size. We love their seasonal beers!
- Nexus Brewery is another spectacular stop among Albuquerque breweries, especially if you want to grab a bite to eat while you drink. They offer a wide variety of delicious beers, some of which have received “World Beer Cup” and “Best of the City,” along with some genuinely mouthwatering items on their food menu. You won’t leave disappointed!
- Red Door Brewing Company has grown to be one of the most loved Albuquerque breweries in town – something we think you’ll agree with from the first sip. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and we love the unique beer selections, including the Vanilla Cream Ale and Plum Goose.
The Best Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque
We doubt the only thing you’ll do while in town is to visit these amazing Albuquerque breweries, but even if that is all you do, we know you’ll have a great time. Of course, there are plenty more things to do in Albuquerque this winter, including visiting the city’s top-rated museums, dining at local restaurants, and enjoying the festive spirit of New Mexico around the holidays.
Whatever you do during the day, return to our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast for some well-deserved rest at the end of the day. Our Old Town Bed and Breakfast offers unbeatable accommodations, attentive service, and exceptionally warm hospitality, all within steps from the most popular shops, restaurants, and more in Albuquerque’s Old Town.
In the morning, we’ll treat you to a deliciously warm breakfast, the perfect fuel for whatever new adventures lie ahead that day. Experience the beautiful calm of New Mexico in the winter. Book your room at our Old Town Bed and Breakfast today!