As we gradually slow down and settle into a quieter pace during these beautiful fall months, there’s never been a better time to plan a getaway to our stunning Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque. While you’re enjoying your getaway, you’ll find plenty of fantastic things to do in Albuquerque, not to mention plenty of time and space to relax, unwind, and enjoy the fall getaway you deserve.
Albuquerque is a world-class destination with stunning natural beauty, fantastic attractions, great food, shopping, and much more. Albuquerque, and New Mexico as a whole, are rich with artistic and cultural heritage and serve as an inspiring destination in so many ways. At the heart of your stay are the relaxing accommodations found at our #1-rated Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque is exceptionally well-located to enjoy the best of Old Town Albuquerque. Our accommodations add that perfect touch of enchantment you’re looking for in a New Mexico getaway. You’ll find that our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast is anything but boring, too – and a far cry from what you’d experience at a traditional hotel. Don’t let fall pass you by without a getaway to our stunning Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque. Book a room today!
The Best Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque
There are plenty of reasons to choose our Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque as your home away from home. To start, our Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque offers exceedingly romantic accommodations right in the heart of Albuquerque’s Old Town. We offer guests the perfect blend of welcoming hospitality and authentic New Mexican charm – conveniently located to some of the top things to do in Albuquerque.
Unlike big hotel chains, our Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque offers just seven guest rooms, each uniquely decorated and outfitted with all the modern amenities you crave during getaways. We also know just how to elevate your stay when you have a special occasion to celebrate! Choose from one of our packages and romantic enhancements, and transform your stay from an average getaway to something extraordinary.
One of the best parts of the day at our Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque is breakfast. A far cry from stale, boring breakfasts offered at most hotel chains, breakfast at our Bed and Breakfast is a sumptuous two-course meal that will do anything but disappoint. Our daily breakfast service begins with specialty juices and a generous dish of fresh fruits with a house-made sorbet and continues with a regularly rotating main course. Popular favorites include our Blueberry French Toast Casserole or our Green Chile Quiche.
Best Things to do in Albuquerque This Fall
Though we wouldn’t blame you for wanting to spend your getaway relaxing at our Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque, there’s an entire world of adventure waiting for you beyond our walls. From exploring museums and hot air ballooning to eating delicious food and shopping ’til you drop, there are so many fantastic things to do in Albuquerque this fall!
Albuquerque truly is a one-of-a-kind city that you must experience for yourself at least once. If you’re ready to explore, this fall is a great time to do it! Here are just a few of our favorite things to do in Albuquerque.
- One of our favorite things to do in Albuquerque is to walk the charming, historic streets of Old Town Albuquerque, browsing shops and picking up unique gift items.
- There are a lot of great Albuquerque museums worth visiting this fall, including the New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science, Albuquerque Museum of Art & History, Anderson Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum, National Museum of Nuclear Science and History, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, and more.
- If you get here earlier this fall, there’s still plenty of time to see the vibrant glow of fall foliage. One of the best places to do it is the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway.
- Some rooms at our Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque offer views of the famed Route 66, so you might as well get out and explore 17 miles of the historic Route 66 – better known here as Central Avenue, while you’re here. It’s one of our favorite things to do in Albuquerque!
- Throughout your stay, you’ll have plenty of time to dine out at the top Albuquerque restaurants, where you’ll find a feast of flavors that will entice every tastebud! Chile’s are the star of the show all year long, and one of our favorite things to do in Albuquerque is to try as many variations of them as possible.
- Wash down all that great food with a delicious pint of locally crafted beer from the top Albuquerque breweries.
- Dig into the drama and culture of Albuquerque and catch a performance at Casa Flamenca, Tablao Flamenco Albuquerque, and the National Flamenco Institute.
- Albuquerque is the hot air ballooning capital of the world. Accordingly, ballooning is undoubtedly one of the most popular things to do in Albuquerque – and you can do it year-round!
It’s time you got out and enjoyed all of these fantastic things to do in Albuquerque. Book a room at our Bed and Breakfast in Albuquerque today!