Do you need some Valentine’s Day ideas for 2014 in Albuquerque? You can have the best Valentine’s Day ever this year! Instead of just giving a card, flowers and chocolates, choose one or more of these great ideas for Valentine’s Day:
1. Seasons Restaurant is having a special Prix Fixe dinner on February 14th. Call now for reservations–it will fill quickly!
2. Enter Scalo Northern Italian Grill’s Facebook sweepstakes for a chance to win $200 at Scalo.
3. If you’re getting married this year, attend the Diamond Dash Bridal Show on February 16th at Embassy Suites in Albuquerque.
4. Put your dancing shoes on for the Latin Lovefest on February 14th. Buy tickets now before they sell out.
5. On February 11th, watch the film Matrimoni i altri Diasastri, showing at the Guild Theater as part of the Italian Film Festival.
6. Show your “burning love” with Chile Monster’s Valentine’s gift box–now shipping!
7. Musical Theatre Southwest presents Cupid’s Arrow on February 13-16th.
8. Enter the New Mexico True Romance Sweepstakes for a getaway package to New Mexico, including air fare, dinners for two, accommodations at Bishop’s Lodge in Santa Fe, and a couple’s romance retreat at Ojo Caliente Spa.
9. Spend a romantic evening at home with just a little advance prep work. Buy a bottle of Gruet Winery champagne and make Floating Heart Ritz. Then put the kids to bed–maybe early.
10. Take a Velo-tine’s bicycling tour with Routes Bicycle Rentals & Tours during the month of February.
11. Go on a hot air balloon ride with Rainbow Ryders. See their special gift card offer, which will be on sale until February 13.
12. If you have to delay your Valentine’s celebration a little, try a new restaurant during New Mexico Restaurant Week, February 28-March 2, or go back to visit a favorite place.
13. Have a couples massage or other spa treatment at Betty’s Day Spa.
14. Spend the night–or two–at the Bottger Mansion of Old Town. We still have rooms, and Monday is a holiday! For something really special, add our Lovers’ Special including a 5-course chef’s tasting dinner at High Noon Restaurant.