Are you looking for a quick and romantic getaway this February? You’ll be hard-pressed to find lodging that compares to our top-rated and romantic Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast. New Mexico, otherwise known as the Land of Enchantment, is a lovely place to relax and unwind, not to mention to enjoy some uninterrupted romantic time with your sweetheart.
There’s a treasure trove of artistic and cultural heritage in New Mexico, not to mention some of the most stunning natural scenery in the country. Albuquerque itself is an inspiring destination, filled with plenty of things to do – both romantic and adventurous. When it comes to finding the best place to stay in Albuquerque, there’s nothing that compares to The Bottger Manson.
Our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast is exceptionally well-located to enjoy the best of Old Town Albuquerque, and our accommodations add that perfect touch of intimacy you’re looking for. You’ll find that our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast is anything but boring! If you’re ready to enjoy a delightful romantic getaway with your sweetheart, book a room at our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast
If you’re looking for a romantic and unique place to stay in New Mexico, there’s nothing that compares to our exceptional Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast. We offer guests the perfect blend of authentic New Mexican charm and friendly service. Our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast is also located in the heart of Old Town, which means it’s the perfect location from which to base your adventures in northern New Mexico.
Our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfasts offers seven guest rooms, each outfitted with private bathrooms and plenty of high-end amenities. If you happen to stay in one of the guest rooms on the second floor, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunsets and views of Historic Route 66.
Guests staying at our romantic Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast have the option of adding one of our many packages and romantic enhancements to their stay, too. For example, schedule your hot air balloon ride in advance with our Balloon Ride Package, or add little touches like a fresh bouquet of roses and chocolates.
In the morning, we’ll treat you to a delicious two-course breakfast that will do anything but disappoint. Breakfast begins with specialty juices and a generous dish of fresh fruits with a house-made sorbet and continues with the main course that varies daily. Popular favorites include our Blueberry French Toast Casserole or our Green Chile Quiche. We’re also happy to accommodate dietary restrictions with enough advance notice whenever possible.
Romantic Things to do in Albuquerque
We won’t blame you if you don’t leave the cozy confines of the guest rooms at our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast – they are designed for comfort, after all. However, for those moments you do want to get out and explore, we’re happy to recommend a few of the top romantic things to do in Albuquerque.
From romantic dinners out to fun adventures designed to keep the spark alive, here are our favorite romantic things to do in Albuquerque.
- Hot Air Ballooning is easily one of the most romantic things to do in Albuquerque. With nothing but blue skies stretching out before you, and the dramatic landscapes of northern New Mexico below, it’s impossible not to be inspired as you soar through the skies. Book our Albuquerque Balloon Package with Rainbow Ryders and enjoy your flight!
- Take in the view (and maybe enjoy a hike) at Sandia Crest via the Sandia Peak Tramway. The panoramic view is impressive.
- A leisurely stroll through Old Town Albuquerque’s narrow streets, weaving through century-old adobe buildings and perusing shops and galleries as you go, is one of the most romantic things to do in Albuquerque – and it’s all just steps away from our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast, too!
- Enjoying a romantic dinner out is one of our favorite romantic things to do in Albuquerque. A few of our favorite date-night spots include Antiquity Restaurant, Seasons, and Lescombes Winery & Bistro.
- Wine tasting is a great way to spend some romantic one-on-one time together, too. Top wineries include Casa Rondeña Winery, D.H. Lescombes Winery & Bistro, Gruet Winery, and Vara Winery & Distillery.
- There are some great breweries in town, too. Head Downtown to sample brews from Red Door Brewing, Boese Brothers, Marble Brewery, Juno Brewery & Cafe, and more. We also recommend you head to the Brewery District, where you’ll find La Cumbre Brewery, Cantina Brewhouse, and Palmer Brewery and Cider House.
- If you’re looking for a bit of nightlife, head to Uptown Funk Bar with Dueling Pianos. There are also plenty of great bars and nightlife to explore in Albuquerque’s historic Nob Hill neighborhood.
- If you’re looking for a fun throwback date night idea, try heading the retro 66 Diner on Route 66. Share a milkshake, and enjoy this step back in time!
- Enjoy an unforgettable sunset in Albuquerque. Combine a great drink with a beautiful sunset at Apothecary Lounge, or take in the best view in the city at the top of Sandia Crest. It’s hard to argue with a sunset at 10,000 feet!
As you can see, there are plenty of romantic things to do in Albuquerque, especially when you pair your getaway with a stay at our romantic Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast. The Bottger Mansion has everything you’re looking for and more. Are you ready to getaway? Book your room at our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast today!