The Thanksgiving holiday is rapidly approaching, which, for many, marks the proper start of the holiday shopping season. If you’re looking for a great place to kick off the holidays and do a little shopping, you can’t beat Old Town Albuquerque. Bottger Mansion is located right in the heart of Old Town Albuquerque, too, steps away from some of the city’s best shopping experiences. It’s the perfect place to find fantastic gifts for everyone on your list, not to mention a great place to pick up a few things for yourself.
As wonderful as Old Town Albuquerque is, you’re going to want to give yourself a couple of days to explore it. That’s where the comfortable accommodations at Bottger Mansion come in. We’re one of the top-rated Albuquerque Bed and Breakfasts, and you’ll see why the second you walk through our doors. Our guest rooms are comfortable and welcoming, and the hospitality you’ll enjoy while here is second to none.
Holiday shopping in Old Town Albuquerque is something we look forward to every year. Join us this season, and help support all of these incredible local business owners that make this town the excellent getaway destination that it is! Book your room at our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast today.
Holiday Shopping in Old Town Albuquerque
The best holiday shopping experiences are those that are fun, engaging, tasty, and unique – and that is precisely what you’ll find in Old Town Albuquerque. With our convenient location right in the heart of Old Town, it’s easy to get to the top shops in the area, but more than that, it’s easy to bring your goodies back to the Inn for safekeeping, too!
Depending on what you’re looking for, there are plenty of great shops in Old Town Albuquerque. They come in all shapes and sizes and have a variety of offerings. Whether you have an eye for beautiful interiors, are looking for a one-of-a-kind gift, or perhaps have a friend or family member that loves food and drink-related gifts, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Old Town Albuquerque. Here are some of our favorite shops to visit this holiday season:
- Old Town Emporium features a wide selection of affordable souvenirs and collectibles, including Route 66 memorabilia, Christmas ornaments, jellies and jams, Mexican dresses, spices, artwork, T-shirts, and more.
- Stop in W!ld Moon Boutique for a unique selection of artisan-made clothing, accessories, jewelry, footwear, and more.
- Mati Jewelers sells stunning jewelry pieces made here in New Mexico, making the perfect gift for that hard-to-shop-for friend or family member.
- Pick something special up for your home at Genuine Southwest Art and Gifts! They have some truly magnificent artwork and gifts for sale, including paintings, tapestries, pottery, woodwork, blown glass, and more.
- Breaking Bad fans won’t want to miss the Breaking Bad Store, featuring a wide range of merchandise perfect for this and Better Call Saul fans.
- If you need something sweet to fill those stockings, don’t miss a stop at The Candy Lady. It’s been an Old Town Albuquerque staple for 30+ years. They also have some exciting treats in store for Breaking Bad fans.
- If you’re looking for great Native American Art, head to Grey Dog Trading. It features Pueblo pottery, Navajo rugs, Hopi Katsinas, silver and turquoise jewelry, and the paintings and sculptures of award-winning Navajo artist Sheldon Harvey.
- Head to Treasure House Books & Gifts in Old Town Albuquerque, and find an incredible selection of books about New Mexico.
Put Your Feet Up at our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast
We love nothing more than supporting local businesses, and the great shops in Old Town Albuquerque make that easy. Shopping can be a tiring experience, though. That’s just another reason to put your feet up and relax at Bottger Mansion, Albuquerque’s #1 Bed and Breakfast!
Our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast offers seven charming and cozy guest rooms, each outfitted with a wonderful range of modern amenities. Each morning of your stay, you’ll be treated to a delicious breakfast, which kicks off at 7:00 am with our locally-roasted special blend coffee.
After that, we’ll treat your taste buds to a generous dish of fresh fruits with a house-made sorbet, followed by a rotating main course. Guest favorites include things like Blueberry French Toast Casserole and Green Chile Quiche. These are always accompanied by a variety of breakfast sausage, ham or bacon, and perhaps scones or biscuits. You won’t be disappointed!
We stand behind everything we do here at our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast and look forward to celebrating with you over this holiday season while you enjoy a little shopping in Old Town Albuquerque! Book your getaway at our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast today!