This winter, escape the mundane and embrace the opportunity to stay at one of the most interesting Old Town Albuquerque Bed and Breakfasts, all while enjoying the quiet, romantic ambiance of this historic town. Winter is a special time of year to visit us in Albuquerque – complete with romantic restaurants in Albuquerque, stunning natural scenery, and a myriad of romantic activities that will captivate your hearts and leave a lasting impression.
Couples seeking respite from the ordinary will find solace in the city’s unique blend of Southwestern allure and cozy winter ambiance. The atmosphere is charming, and the crisp winter air beckons you to grab your sweetheart by the hand and head out for an adventure. Whether you’re here celebrating an anniversary, birthday, or other special occasion or are just looking for a wonderful place to relax and have some fun, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Albuquerque.
The city is filled with a host of fantastic date-night activities for couples. Work up your appetite shopping your way through Old Town, exploring top exhibits at leading Albuquerque Museums, search out snow in the surrounding higher elevations and enjoy a little snowshoeing or Nordic Skiing, head up to Sandia Peak for an exhilarating ski adventure, or explore the depths of Albuquerque’s fascinating history and culture at various landmarks and cultural sights. At the end of the day, don’t miss the chance to dine at some of the top romantic restaurants in Albuquerque, followed by a restful evening at our romantic Old Town Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast.
Our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast is perched on the edge of Old Town, affording you easy access to some of the best of Albuquerque. The intimate charm of our accommodations sets the stage for a cozy retreat, perfect for couples to unwind together. Book your romantic getaway today!
The 9 Best Romantic Restaurants in Albuquerque
There are plenty of things to do in Albuquerque for couples – but one of our favorites is enjoying the city’s exquisite culinary scene. There are so many fantastic places to eat, from fun destinations like Sawmill Market to the fantastic array of romantic restaurants in Albuquerque, there’s something to please every palate.
There’s an eclectic mix of cultures in Albuquerque – one of the city’s many charms. But embarking on a culinary journey through the city is a fantastic way to get to know the beating heart of this incredible destination. Choosing the more romantic restaurants in Albuquerque is a great way to add a little intimacy to your getaway.
Whether you’re savoring the rich New Mexican flavors or indulging in international delicacies, the top romantic restaurants in Albuquerque promise to transform your experience here. Below, you’ll find nine of our favorite romantic restaurants in Albuquerque – but this is just the beginning of the great meals that await!
- One of our favorite romantic restaurants in Albuquerque is Antiquity Restaurant. This rustic, intimate, charming Steakhouse offers a delicious menu with fresh seafood, charcoal-grilled steaks, fowl, lamb, veal, and nightly specials.
- If you’d rather enjoy your romantic evening sharing bites of traditional Spanish Tapas, head to Más Tapas y Vino. The ingredients are fresh and local, and the dining experience is top-notch.
- Marry your love and art and great food at The Artichoke Cafe, another of the more romantic restaurants in Albuquerque. The food is modern and delicious, and you’ll be surrounded by a fantastic collection of art and sculptures to admire.
- Seasons Rotisserie and Grill is another fabulous romantic spot in Albuquerque, especially when they feature live jazz performances. Not only is this a fantastic choice for romantic restaurants in Albuquerque, but it’s in Old Town and walkable from our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast!
- We love sending our guests to unique places they may not otherwise find, and that includes Farm & Table, one of the most stunning and romantic restaurants in Albuquerque. The venue, located just outside of town, is truly one-of-a-kind, with a romantic ambiance that can’t be beaten.
- If French fare is something you crave for your romantic night out with your sweetheart, head to Frenchish.
- Maybe Italian is more your style? You can’t go wrong with a date at Scalo. This Nob Hill gem is undoubtedly one of the most romantic restaurants in Albuquerque, with dishes that never fail to impress.
- We can’t offer a roundup of the most romantic restaurants in Albuquerque without including Vernon’s Speakeasy. Step inside this classy spot and enjoy a trip back in time where jazz notes linger in the air and tantalizing cocktails and dishes steal the show.
- Another fantastic star of Albuquerque’s Old Town dining scene is D.H. Lescombes Winery & Bistro. The cozy ambiance is perfect for a romantic night out, and when the weather warms up, their patio is perfect, whether for an afternoon wine tasting or a delicious evening meal.
Fun Things to Do in Albuquerque for Couples
Enjoying great meals out at these romantic restaurants in Albuquerque is just the beginning of all the great things to do in Albuquerque for couples. The days are ripe for adventure, with fantastic opportunities for adventures like biking, hiking, and hot air ballooning, but as the sun goes down, the warm glow of Albuquerque’s lights sets the stage for a dreamy date night. Whether your idea of a perfect romantic escape is browsing local art galleries and museums or working up a sweat and exploring New Mexico’s stunning landscapes, you’ll find something for everyone here.
Our Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast, perched on the edge of Ol Town, is the perfect place to launch all your adventures. No matter the time of year you visit, you’ll find plenty of fun things to do in Albuquerque for couples. We’ve highlighted just a few of them below.
- One of the most popular things to do in Albuquerque is visiting the ABQ BioPark. There, you’ll find several attractions, but one of our favorites is walking through the Botanical garden, where lush landscapes, seasonal blooms, and quiet pathways provide a lovely backdrop for a romantic walk with your sweetheart.
- Albuquerque is the hot air ballooning capital – so if the weather is right, you don’t want to miss a chance to soar peacefully above the stunning landscapes of northern New Mexico.
- Our location makes it perfect for exploring the shops and artisans of Old Town – which just so happens to be one of the best things to do in Albuquerque for couples!
- Wine tasting is another of our favorite things to do in Albuquerque for couples! There’s a great choice right here in Old Town at D.H. Lescombes Winery & Bistro, but there are other local wineries.
- If outdoor adventures are your love language, then you’ll love taking a walk or bike ride down the beautiful Paseo del Bosque Trail.
- There’s also fantastic stargazing just about everywhere you go in Northern New Mexico, but perhaps there is no better place than Valles Caldera National Preserve, a designated International Dark Sky Park.
- There are some great choices for live music in Albuquerque, too – something that always tops the list of fun things to do in Albuquerque for couples! Try heading to the historic KiMo Theatre for a glamorous night out.
- Nothing beats a ride up the Sandia Peak Tramway for exquisite views, especially at sunset.
Of course, with so many fun things to do in Albuquerque for couples, you’ll need a cozy respite to serve as your home away from home. That’s exactly what you’ll find at our historic Old Town Albuquerque Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today!